3M™ Dual Lock™ Reclosable Fastener MP3551/MP3552 is the convenient alternative to traditional fastening methods, such as screws, nuts or bolts. It is designed to deliver a durable, reclosable fastening solution (which can be opened and closed multiple times) that bonds to a variety of substrates including metals and plastics such as acrylics, polycarbonate and ABS.
Unlock Simplicity – Durable and secure, 3M™ Dual Lock™ Reclosable Fastener MP3551/MP3552 has exceptional strength through its interlocking mushroom-shaped heads, providing up to 5X the tensile strength of typical hook-and-loop products. This trial bag contains Type 400 and Type 170 stem densities, which can both mate to Type 250.
We designed this fastener with a white, acrylic, conformable foam tape protected by a removable, film liner. This solid pressure sensitive foam tape features a strong, durable bond that is heat, chemical and UV resistant. With 3M™ Dual Lock™ Reclosable Fastener MP3551/MP3552, there is no need for any drilling, screwing or sewing tools which makes for quick installation.
- Mini pack version (1 in. x 4.9 yds.) dispenses one strip each of 3M™ Dual Lock™ Reclosable Fastener SJ3551 and 3M™ Dual Lock™ Reclosable Fastener SJ3552
- Great for small jobs, storage and easy dispensing
- Black, interlocking mushroom-shaped heads provide strong, reliable and durable fastening that can be opened and closed multiple times
- White, acrylic, conformable foam tape bonds well to a variety of substrates including metals and plastics such as acrylics, polycarbonate and ABS
- Strong fastener secures with an audible snap, verifying closure
- An alternative to screws and bolts, this hidden fastener provides a snug fit and smooth aesthetic appearance
- Features good temperature resistance of 200°F (93°C)
- Best suited for indoor and outdoor use
- Access panels
- Graphic attachment
- Specialty vehicles (interior attachments)
- General industrial attachment
- Small components