3M™ Dual Lock™ Reclosable Fastener MP3560 is the translucent, convenient alternative to traditional fastening methods, such as screws, nuts or bolts. It is designed to deliver a durable, reclosable fastening solution (which can be opened and closed multiple times) that bonds to a variety of substrates including metals, glass and plastics such as acrylics, polycarbonate and ABS.
Durable and secure, 3M™ Dual Lock™ Reclosable Fastener MP3560 has exceptional strength through its interlocking mushroom-shaped heads (250 stem density per square inch), providing up to 5X the tensile strength of typical hook-and-loop products. We designed this fastener with a clear acrylic tape protected by a removable, film liner.
This solid pressure sensitive tape features a strong, durable bond that is heat, chemical and UV resistant. With 3M™ Dual Lock™ Reclosable Fastener MP3560, there is no need for any drilling, screwing or sewing tools which makes for quick installation.
- Mini pack version (1 in. x 4.9 yds.) dispenses two strips of 3M™ Dual Lock™ Reclosable Fastener SJ3560
- Great for small jobs, storage and easy dispensing
- Clear, interlocking mushroom-shaped heads (250 stem density per square inch) provide strong, reliable and durable fastening that can be opened and closed multiple times
- Mates with Type 170, Type 250 or Type 400 stem densities to provide different strength combinations
- Clear acrylic tape bonds well to a variety of substrates including metals, glass and plastics such as acrylics, polycarbonate and ABS
- Strong fastener secures with an audible snap, verifying closure
- An alternative to screws and bolts, this hidden fastener provides a snug fit and smooth aesthetic appearance
- Features good temperature resistance of 220°F (104°C)
- Best suited for indoor and outdoor use
- Architectural panels
- Graphic attachment
- Specialty vehicles (interior attachments)
- General industrial attachment
- Toll transponders