4495 is made from a very high strength tensile reinforced PE Mesh Aluminium Foil backing and is coated with an aggressive high initial tack Synthetic Rubber Adhesive. The reinforced foil backing conforms well to corners and irregular surfaces, while allowing for easy tear upon application. It has excellent resistance to moisture and vapour, especially when used to seal layers of foil faced insulation.
- PE_MESH REINFORCED: The aluminium foil PE-Mesh backing offers high tensile strength, flexibility and conformabilty. Excellent for facing joints/seams/connections vapor sealing.
- Moisture and Vapor Resistant : Excellent resistance to moisture and vapor. Great for glass wool/ rockwool/ mineral wool/ foam thermal insulation
- SYNTHETIC RUBBER ADHESIVE: Offers excellent initial tack and quick bond strength to most substrates. Very good bonding power to its own backing for reliable secure sealing.
- EASY HAND TEARABLE : With its less density fabric knitting, it is easy to tear and tear off cleanly without loose thread hanging off the end.
- Typical Applications;
- Used to seal rigid and flexible metal ducting seams and connections from vapour and moisture
- Secure seam joining of foil faced insulation panels and pipe sections
- Permanent sealing of fibreglass facing joints, acoustic and HVAC foil products.
- Effective sealing of glass etc
- Used in various markets: HVAC, Insulation, Pipe Lagging, Automotive and Marine