3M™ Polystyrene Insulation 78 Spray Adhesive is our high strength, industrial grade spray adhesive. It is effective for bonding, as well as most types of insulation, such as fiberglass and expanded polystyrene foam (EPS).
- Designed specifically for bonding polystyrene (EPS)
- Forms a bond stronger than the polystyrene foam
- Will not dissolve or degrade polystyrene
- Sprays with a lace pattern optimized for foam bonding
- Provides professional, industrial strength for demanding applications
- Allows for a bond time of one to 30 minutes
Safe and Easy Insulation Attachment
We designed our 3M™ Polystyrene Insulation 78 Spray Adhesive to be a high-solids, high-coverage formula that is capable of bonding similar and dissimilar surfaces. With the help of an effective lace spray pattern, this adhesive will bond Styrofoam™ and expanded polystyrene (EPS) to themselves and other surfaces, including concrete. Plus, it won’t dissolve or degrade foam. 3M™ Polystyrene Insulation 78 Spray Adhesive creates a high temperature resistant bond. With a bonding range of one to 30 minutes, there is sufficient open time to let you position parts.
This spray adhesive allows enough time to position your polystyrene properly
Other Recommended Applications Include
- Foundation insulation
- Polystyrene block assembly
- Attaching foam to wood and other substrates
- Proven excellent for roofing and landscaping
- Styrofoam cores for composites
Your Polystyrene Adhesive
3M™ Polystyrene Insulation 78 Spray Adhesive is capable of bonding polystyrene foam onto a wide array of materials, including paper, cardboard, plastic, metal, wood and much more. This spray adhesive has been proven to work well for projects both large and small.