Dream, Design, Deliver with our 3M™ VHB™ Tape 4611. It is a dark gray, 0.045 in (1.1 mil), general purpose adhesive with firm foam that has the added feature of high temperature resistance. The fast and easy to use permanent bonding method provides high strength and long-term durability. It offers design flexibility with its viscoelasticity and powerful ability to bond to a variety of surfaces.
- Fast and easy-to-use permanent bonding method provides high strength and long-term durability
- Virtually invisible fastening keeps surfaces smooth
- Can replace mechanical fasteners (rivets, welds, screws) or liquid adhesives
- Dark gray, 0.045 in (1.1 mil), general purpose adhesive with firm foam has added feature of high temperature resistance
- Eliminate drilling, grinding, refinishing, screwing, welding and associated clean-up
- Creates a permanent seal against water, moisture and more
- Pressure sensitive adhesive bonds on contact to provide immediate handling strength
- Allows the use of thinner, lighter weight and dissimilar materials
Dream, Design, Deliver with the 4611 Family of 3M™ VHB™ Tapes
3M™ VHB™ Tape 4611 is in the 4611 family of 3M™ VHB™ Tapes. These tapes utilize general purpose adhesive on both sides of firm foam. High temperature capability makes this family often suitable for bonding prior to high temperature paint processing. It is typically used on metal substrates such as aluminum, galvanized steel and stainless steel.
Applications for this tape include stiffener and panel attachment, including assembly before paint ovens as well as decorative material and trim.
- Stiffener to panel
- Panel to frame
- Decorative material and trim
- Nameplates and logos
3M VHB Tape 4611 can be used in high temperature paint processes