3109 Inseal is a soft closed cell foam tape coated on one side with an acrylic adhesive. The other side of the tape is non-adhesive and has a paper lining.
3109 is a nice soft foam tape and is great for sealing between irregular and uneven surfaces. The 3109 inseal tape compresses very easily as it is a soft foam.
It will act as a water and air/dust seal when compressed to 30%.
It is black in colour.
• Suitable for anti-rattle and anti-vibration applications
• Forms a compression watertight seal
• Forms a compression air/dust seal
• Cushioning and gap-filling of irregular surfaces
• For preventing electrolytic corrosion
• For anti-slip mounting
• Good resistance to dilute acid and alkalis
• Very good UV light resistance
• Resistance to abrasion, corrosion and moisture
• Suitable for indoor and outdoor environments
• No known hazards associated with this product
• Clean edge finish