- Earth Rated® vegetable-based bags are made of natural ingredients and meet the composting certification ASTM D6400 guidelines.
- Now an alternative to plastic bags, these unscented bags can be disposed of in a home compost environment, or commercial compost station where pet waste is accepted.
- Remember to only put in a home composting system that won’t be used for the fruit and veggie patch; it’s best to keep this compost for flowers and trees only.
- 228x330mm 4 rolls per box 15 bags/roll
- Not recommended for home composting if the compost is to be used in a vegetable garden
- Please check if you have a commercial compost facility in your region that accepts pet waste (not available in Christchurch).
- Earth rated compostable bags are made from natural corn starch bio-resins which in moist ideal conditions degrade to carbon dioxide and water without leaving harmful residues in the process. They are certified to strict international standards.