Rubber Adhesive Sticks on Contact
Mark and identify safety hazards with our black and yellow 3M™ Safety Stripe Tape 5702. Designed with unique stretch properties, this tape conforms to irregular, curved and convex surfaces while remaining stretched and without lifting after application. The rubber adhesive has quick stick and excellent holding strength on many surfaces.
This combination of the backing and adhesive properties help to prevent edge lifting, keeping the tape in place. The tape removes cleanly in one piece from most surfaces to help reduce clean-up and labour costs. Use our 3M™ Lane Marking Applicator M1 to quickly and easily apply this tape without crawling around on the floor.
3M™ Safety Stripe Tape 5702 is designed for a variety of applications in factories, warehouses, hospitals and public areas such as:
- Lane and safety marking
- Identify hazard areas
Rugged Versatility without the Mess
3M Vinyl tapes are used to clearly mark lanes, corridors and hazardous or “no-go” areas in factories, warehouses, and hospitals. Using our vinyl tape for lane marking is a faster, more versatile and less costly option than painting, which often requires ventilation, time-consuming prep and clean-up processes.
Since durability is essential in the workplace, we’ve engineered 3M™ Safety Stripe Tape 5702 (PDF, 12.7 Kb) to resist most common solvents, acids and alkaline chemicals. For best results avoid exposure to ketones, esters and chlorinated hydrocarbons, and apply to a clean, dry surface at temperatures between 60°F (16°C) to 80°F (27°C).
- Colour is embedded into the tape construction to provide long-term, high visibility and abrasion resistance
- One-piece, clean removal from many surfaces which helps reduce clean-up and labour costs
- Unique stretch properties enable tape to remain stretched to conform to uneven surfaces without lifting and retracting
- Rubber adhesive provides excellent holding strength on many surfaces
- Good solvent resistance for long service life
- Quick application of tape eliminates prep work and clean-up processes associated with painting
Developed to provide clear safety indication for driving and walking lanes, hazardous areas, protruding equipment and low hanging objects, our durable 3M™ Safety Stripe Tape 5702 is an ideal choice for your applications. The colour is embedded into the vinyl backing to resist abrasion, scuffing and moisture which might affect visibility.