REVERSE WOUND FOR QUICK EFFICIENT APPLICATION
- The pattern coating allows for an easy release off the roll and it can be applied by one person.
- The pattern coating allows for pull up during initial application if the film needs to be repositioned. Example: Around pillars or if cutting is required around door and entrance areas.
- The pattern coating system reduces the problems of air bubbles & film wrinkling on application because the film / adhesive releases off the roll cleanly. Also if the film sticks to itself the adhesive is designed to pull apart without problem.
- The rolls are reverse wound for ease of application.
- The film is designed to be tear and puncture resistant.
500mm x 100m
1000 mm x 100m