Formatube Column formers are engineered and manufactured with rigid, durable laminated cardboard. The lightweight fibre construction is specifically designed to provide a fast versatile method of pouring concrete columns. A one-time use former there is no cleaning and no oiling required.
- Non-Stick – PE Plastic coating laminated to the inside layer for a faster and smoother finish
- Bracing – Require minimal bracing and only require simple light weight timber to keep them upright
- Handling – Very lightweight, easily handled
- Beam tie in – they canbe used as an integral part of steel, cast in situ or pre-cast reinforced beams
- Pouring – Steel reinforcing can be used inside the Formatube column. Poured concrete can be vibrated by using an immersion type vibrator
- Stripping – Can be removed 24 to 36 hours after pouring. With a plastic PE lining it makes it easier and faster to remove.
Available in the following internal diameters:
- 140mm, 152mm , 200mm , 242mm, – a minimum of 50 lineal metres required for these sizes
- 300mm, 370mm, 405mm, 457mm, 508mm, 610mm – available in 3 metre lengths only
Please email your specific requirements for a price.
Sizes listed below but pricing will need to be quoted.
Note: Formatubes are non returnable products. Please order carefully as we cannot accept these back for credit.