3M™ Hook and Loop Fastener MP3526N/MP3527N is a best in class fastener that provides design flexibility and fast product assembly. With its high performance rubber-based pressure sensitive adhesive backing, this fastener allows for easy and convenient attachment to a variety of substrates, including plastics.
- Mini pack version (1 in. x 4.9 yds.) dispenses one strip each of 3M™ Hook Fastener SJ3526N and 3M™ Loop Fastener SJ3527N
- Great for small jobs, storage and easy dispensing
- Woven nylon hook fastener provides great design flexibility and fast product assembly
- High performance rubber-based adhesive offers fast tack, very good shear strength and bonds to a variety of substrates, including plastics
- Alternative solution to zippers, screws, snaps and more
- Features good temperature resistance of 120°F (49°C)
- Best suited for indoor use
3M™ Hook and Loop Fastener MP3526N/MP3527N is designed to improve appearance, function, and productivity when compared to a traditional fastener. No drilling, no tightening. 3M fasteners offer greater design flexibility, faster product assembly, smoother and cleaner exterior surfaces and improved product performance in many applications. The hook and loop fasteners are coated on the backside with a firm synthetic rubber adhesive that performs well in many applications. This pressure sensitive adhesive is suited for attachment to a wide variety of surfaces, including low surface energy substrates such as polyethylene, polypropylene, etc.
3M™ Hook and Loop Fastener MP3526N/MP3527N’s fastening system is designed to provide great durability for thousands of closures
- Securing fabric to furniture cushions
- Point of purchase display and signage
- Indoor general industrial applications
Available in Convenient Mini Packs
Mini packs are great for design development and small volume product requirements. You can inexpensively test and evaluate the most popular 3M reclosable fastening systems before making a more substantial investment. Mini packs also simplify storage and dispensing.
Secure, Repeated Closures
3M™ Hook and Loop Fasteners offer great design flexibility, fast product assembly, smooth and clean exterior surfaces and excellent product performance in many applications. 3M Hook and Loop Fasteners consist of hooks and loops which engage to form a quick fastening attachment. To disengage the attachment, simply pull the strips apart by hand.
The use of a pressure sensitive adhesive reduces or eliminates the need for sewing, solvent activation, dielectric or ultrasonic bonding or bulk adhesive bonding. Pressure sensitive adhesive products can be applied manually or automatically using a variety of equipment choices.