- High-performance heavy-duty duct tape for challenging applications
- Sticks immediately and stays on irregular surfaces without lifting
- Aggressive natural rubber adheres to many substrates including metal, glass, plastic and sealed concrete
- Moisture-resistant seal in many containment situations, such as attaching heavy poly draping and pipe sealing
- Water-resistant polyethylene backing resists wear and light abrasion
- Rolls stay cleaner with low-tack roll edges
- Available in black and silver
Constructed of polyethylene film laminated to cloth with a natural rubber adhesive, this tough tape resists curling and tears off the roll cleanly for a variety of applications. 3M™ Heavy Duty Duct Tape DT11 is designed to provide a formidable, reliable solution for everyday challenges and adheres to numerous substrates, including plastic.
A Tape with Versatility
Originally developed for heating, ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC) applications, duct tape is used today in a variety of maintenance, repair and construction settings. 3M™ Heavy Duty Duct Tape DT11 is considered a go-to choice for demanding jobs. It can be applied in temperatures as low as 40°F and used in temperatures as high as 150°F for up to 30 minutes. This polyethylene tape can be torn from the roll by hand and sticks instantly, providing a wide range of convenient solutions. It holds well to a variety of surfaces, including plastic.
- Hanging poly (polyethylene drapes)
- Taping/splicing insulation
- Capping pipe
- Securing conduit ends
- Temporary repair
- Protecting against light sandblast overspray