3M™ All Weather Flashing Tape 8067 is a self-adhered, waterproof flashing membrane designed for sealing around openings and penetrations in exterior walls as well as for sealing joints in rigid air barriers.
NEW PRICING AND NEW LOOK – For March 2018
- Thin for a reliable and convenient fit into corners and under siding
- Fast, convenient application;
- No adhesive melting or staining in the summer heat
- Split-liner for easy and accurate positioning of tape, especially long lengths
- Sticks to itself, reducing wastage
- Versatile to stick securely to most common building materials at temperatures ranging from -18°C to up to 49°C
- Self seals around nails and staples to prevent moisture intrusion
- Tough to resist punctures and tears during application and service life
- Compatible with most building sealants, especially 540 & 755
- Does not require primers, staples or other mechanical fixings
- Adheres to damp surfaces
- BRANZ Appraised 775 (2012)
- The service life of the tape is expected to be equal to that of the cladding
- Resists UV exposure for up to 3 months
- Flashing exposed timber and building wrap in accordance with the New Zealand Building Code, prior to window installation in wood framed construction
- Sealing joints in building wrap and Rigid Air Barriers
- Flashing pipe penetrations through building wraps and Rigid Air Barriers
- When installed properly as a concealed flashing in vertical walls in frame construction, it prevents moisture intrusion and avoids the problems caused by water infiltration.
Available in 3 roll sizes: Price listed is a single roll price. For larger quantities, please enquire.
76mm x 22.8m
152mm x 22.8m
228mm x 22.8m