- Product assembly; plastic assembly; sand core assembly; luggage assembly; fabrics and apparel; costume design; toys and games; and trophy nameplates.
- Electronics and electrical; rigidizing components; attaching components on PC boards; wire fastening; potting; coil terminating; cable strain relief.
- Point of purchase display and trade exhibits; corrugated display manufacturing; counter top displays; jewelry case displays; polystyrene foam; floral displays; coated paper stock.
- Used for furniture and woodworking; upholstered furniture; corner spacer blocks; drawer bottom stiffener; wood drawer guides and fabric bonding.
- 3M Hot Melt Adhesive 3748 Q Off-White, formerly known as Jet-Melt, is a 100% solid, thermoplastic resin that is used for bonding polyolefins, product assemblies, and electronic applications. It is non-corrosive to copper and has thermal shock resistance. 5/8 in x 8 in Stick.