Sellotape® Industrial/Glazing Mask is a flexible crepe paper masking tape with a natural rubber adhesive designed for masking on glass. Being resistant to most silicone sealants, means Industrial/Glazing Mask is ideal for glass repairs, both typical glazing and auto glazing.
- Industrial/Glazing Mask has excellent conformability to irregular surfaces. It is solvent resistant and will leave no residue on removal. It has excellent quick stick, panel adhesion and holding properties. Suitable for most paint masking uses where excellent cornering with clean removal is required.
- Industrial/Glazing Mask should be removed within 3 days after application. Exposure to moisture can result in Industrial/Glazing Mask failing to remove cleanly. Not recommended for outdoor exposure.
- Professional painting uses for masking glass
- Auto and boat glazing repair
- Glass protection from Silicone Sealants
- Industrial spraying, roller or brush painting.
- Glass drillings
- Light duty sand or shot blasting
- Textured coatings applications
- Boat Manufacturing (fibreglass)