This ECO Tape is made from plant-derived eucalyptus wood pulp to make Cellulose Natural Film. Its coated with a natural non-solvent rubber adhesive which provides extra High Tack and Long Life bonding characteristics, static & tangle-free.
- Made from natural Cellulose Film & coated with a Natural Rubber Adhesive System, which provides extra High Initial Tack & Strong Bond to most cardboard grades.
- Good temperature performance long life & high initial adhesion. Can be used in most freezer environments, if applied in normal, dry temperature conditions prior to storage.
- The tape core is made from Recycled Paper Materials & can be recycled in most recognised recycling plants.
COMPATIBLE WITH PISTOL GRIP DISPENSER
- For efficient application, use our Pistol Grip Dispenser.
- Easy tearable by hand for ease of use.
- Designed to provide a natural alternative to conventional Plastic Packaging Tape.
- Suitable for Light to Medium duty carton closure & sealing applications.
- Suitable for carton closure & sealing applications, and bonding onto most cardboard types (test on 100% recycled board grades).
- Excellent for multi-purpose parcel sealing, securing plastic bags & bubble wrap, a clear fixing & mending tape.
- Great environmental benefits to various manufacturers & exporters.
- Ideal for airtight sealing of metal lids & glass containers.