Dream, Design, Deliver with our 3M™ VHB™ Tape 4950. It is a white, 1.1 mm general purpose acrylic adhesive with a firm foam core. It can replace rivets, welds and screws. The fast and easy to use permanent bonding method provides high strength and long-term durability. It offers design flexibility with its viscoelasticity and powerful ability to bond to a variety of surfaces.
- Fast and easy-to-use permanent bonding method provides high strength and long-term durability
- Virtually invisible fastening keeps surfaces smooth
- Can replace mechanical fasteners (rivets, welds, screws) or liquid adhesives
- White, 1.1 mm general purpose adhesive and firm acrylic foam core
- Eliminate drilling, grinding, refinishing, screwing, welding and associated clean-up
- Creates a permanent seal against water, moisture and more
- Pressure sensitive adhesive bonds on contact to provide immediate handling strength
- Allows the use of thinner, lighter weight and dissimilar materials
Convenience Meets Extreme Bonding Power
Our 3M™ VHB™ Tape consists of a durable acrylic adhesive with viscoelastic properties. This provides an extraordinarily strong double sided foam tape that adheres to a broad range of high surface energy (HSE) substrates, including aluminum, stainless steel, galvanized steel, composites, acrylic, polycarbonate and painted or sealed wood and concrete.
Our bonding tapes provide excellent shear strength, surface adhesion, durability and temperature resistance. Applications for this tape include stiffener bonding and panel and trim attachment.
- Decorative material and trim
- Nameplates and logos
- Panel to frame
- Stiffener to panel
Dream, Design, Deliver with the 4950 Family of 3M™ VHB™ Tapes
The 4950 family of 3M™ VHB™ Tapes utilizes a general purpose adhesive on both sides of a firm type foam core. It is specifically designed for good adhesion to metals, glass and other high surface energy materials. They are commonly used in applications across a variety of markets including transportation, appliance, electronics, construction, sign and display and general industrial.